One of the most iconic brands of all time, Hot Wheels has turned 50 and to commemorate they've partnered with one of our favorite sunglasses makers to create the explosion of awesome that is this pair of shades. Featuring spectraflame blue frames, a hot rod red interior for the eyes, classic speedster flames down the arms, and polarized silver lenses if you can manage not to speed while wearing these we're impressed!
The chassis for the 50th Anniversary edition is the top of the line Fort Knocks frame and the cherry on top is that they come to you packaged in the same classic Hot Wheels retail box that all of those 1:64 die cast cars did when you were a kid. These limited editions won't last long so we'd advise jumping on a pair before the "add to cart" button changes to say "sold out"!
- Spectraflame blue frame
- Hot rod red interior on the front
- Classic speedster flames running down both arms
- 50th Anniversary lens etch
- Hot Wheels commemorative packaging
- Polarized silver lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Rodger Dodger microfiber protective pouch
- Limited quantity available
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.