If you remember the days of television back before DirecTV and Netflix ruled, then chances are you’ve watched shows that arrived at your tube-driven screen via a metal antenna that poked up from the back. Things were simpler back then. So much simpler that the networks would go off the air every night and when they did, all they left viewers with was a color-bar test screen which eventually gave way to static.
That’s the vibe that Knockaround’s No Signal Limited Edition Fort Knocks aim bring back. That colorful test screen boldly adorns the exterior of these frames, while the inside is covered in black and white static.
Built upon Knockaround's top of the line Fort Knocks frames, No Signals are equipped with antenna-silver polarized lenses that offer full UV400 protection and original doodles on the arms that surely complete the package.
Wear this vintage-inspired look around town and turn heads as you go. You should definitely add this pair of limited editions to your collection today, as our stock won't last long!
- Nostalgic bold color-block frame
- White-snow static throughout the inside of the frame
- Polarized antenna-silver lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Silver Hardware
- TV Guide microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.