No matter what your plans for the day, staying hydrated should be key part of your routine. When you get outside (way outside if you’re like us), staying hydrated can be even more important and equally as challenging. Enter the Topo H2O Hydration Reservoir - Designed in true minimalist Advanced Primate fashion to provide exactly what you need and nothing you don’t.
The Topo H20 is durable thanks to double-soldered side seals, features a practical large-mouth opening for easy fill-up and cleaning, and prioritizes safety above all else employing the use of 100% non-toxic and eco-friendly materials. This lightweight and fully packable hydration reservoir features a high-flow bite valve for easy drinking that auto-seals after each sip.
If you’re in the market for a backcountry tested hydration reservoir, look no further than the Topo H2O from the brand you can trust, Advanced Primate.
* If you need to refill on extended adventures, be sure to check out our water filter selection.
- High-flow bite valve provides an easy drinking experience on the go. Auto-seals after each drink.
- Large-mouth top opening with slide lock strengthens leak-proof characteristics, allows for easy fill, easy clean, and easy drying.
- Made from food-grade TPU/PEVA material and is 100% BPA & PVC free for a tasteless water drinking experience that is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Our double soldering, side sealing manufacturing technique drastically improves durability, resulting in a pressure-tolerant and wearproof portable water reservoir.
- Lightweight at just 5 oz and easily packable when not in use.
- Attached bite-valve cap included to keep dirt and other debris away from the bite-valve when not in use.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.