The Wanderer Zip Hoodie, in our humble opinion, represents one of Deso's best efforts yet.
With features like an extended fit, near-hip slit pockets, and a marvelously cozy oversize hood with a cowl neck, the Wanderer is more comfortable than your favorite blanket and offers a fashion-forward style not found elsewhere on the market.
This hoodie is hand-cut and sewn in San Francisco, California using Deso's latest polyester nylon sweater knit material born from the same mill that Patagonia and The North Face choose for their prized garments. Designed for a seamless transition between outdoor adventure and everyday life, this zip hoodie is warm, comfy, and guaranteed to make you wish your entire wardrobe came from Deso Supply Co.
- Semi-relaxed/longer fit
- Double-lined & over-sized hood with cowl neck
- Polyester/elastic drawstring in hood
- Slit pockets near hips
- Subtle outward flare from chest to waist
- Heavy-duty ribbed cuffs
- #5 YKK zipper with garage
- Model is 5'5" & wearing a size XS
- Wash cold and tumble dry low
- Proudly made in San Francisco, California
- Tailored for a comfortable fit so go with your regular size
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.