If you love tigers and Knockaround as much as we do, now is your chance to get in on this rad 2-for-1 opportunity with the Limited Edition Project C.A.T. Fort Knocks. Project C.A.T. (Conserving Acres for Tigers) is Discovery Channel's global effort to ensure healthy future generations of tigers by protecting nearly 6 million acres of land across 4 countries and $5 from every pair of Project C.A.T. Fort Knocks sold goes straight to the cause.
These project specific frames come your way in tiger-approved jasper orange that fades to platinum white with stylized tiger stripes throughout and sky blue polarized lenses that are UV400 rated to protect your vision. Built upon Knockaround's top selling Fort Knocks design, known just as much for it's modern SoCal take on the classic wayfarer style as they are for their comfort and durability. This is a package that's hard to beat even without the cause, but throw that into the mix and we're not sure why you haven't ordered yet. Help Project C.A.T. achieve its goal of doubling the number of Tigers in the wild by 2022 with these statement shades from Knockaround today.
- Limited quantity available
- Frosted jasper orange frame that fades to platinum white
- Outside frame adorned with a stylized tiger stipe pattern
- Gold hardware
- Tiger lens etch
- Polarized sky blue lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Knockaround x Project C.A.T. custom designed microfiber pouch
- $5 from every pair sold donated to Discovery's Project C.A.T.
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.