Explore more with the groundbreaking Freerain32 Packable Backpack from Matador. It's classic clamshell frame, waist and sternum straps, and exterior gear tethers for your trekking poles ensure that you've got the comfort essentials to meet your globetrotting adventure needs.
Built from the best materials available, the Freerain32 features waterproof 30D Cordura Ripstop Nylon for long-lasting durability and internally sealed seams for extra insurance when it comes to storing necessities worry-free on the trail. Innovative features such as space for a water bladder with hose routing structure, completely waterproof interior compartment, rolltop opening for expandable storage capabilities, and a front waist strap pockets highlight some of the Freerain's finishing touches.
Pack this baby into the included compact storage bag and toss it into your luggage on your next flight out, then rest assured that you've got your backcountry carry covered. The Freerain32 is one of Advanced Primate's top rated packs for overall value.
- Waterproof 30D Cordura® ripstop nylon
- Siliconized waterproof coating
- Internally sealed seams
- Hypalon® roll top main compartment
- Hydration compatible
- Gear tethers
- Hip belt with pockets
- Front organization pocket with water resistant zipper
- Adjustable, weight distributing contoured shoulder straps
- Non-absorbing shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable chest strap
- Detachable, rolltop storage bag- optimized for fast pack up
- 32 liter carry capacity
- 1 year limited warranty
- Unpacked 20in x 11in x 9in
- Packed 6.5in x 4in x 3in diameter
- 10.6 oz
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.